If you want to know if the Ogun State School of Nursing admission form 2024/2025 academic session is out, then you are on the right page. We will show you how to apply for Ogun State School of Nursing form 2024 successfully via the Ogun State School of Nursing portal.
Read on to see how to register for admission successfully, the entry requirements for the basic nursing program, the application process, the scheduled date for the entrance examination, the cost of Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, and Ilaro School of Nursing form 2024, Ogun State School of Nursing form closing date 2024, and other information concerning the admission exercise.
See the admission requirements and how to apply for the Ogun State School of Nursing admission form 2024 below.
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2024/2025
If you want to apply for admission to Ogun State School of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, and Ilaro, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery program for the 2024/2025 academic session, then we will show you everything you need to know about the admission processes.
These include the registration deadline for the Ogun State School of Nursing application form, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to access the Ogun State School of Nursing Ijebu Ode admission form 2024/2025.
See the entry requirements and how to apply for the School of Nursing Ilaro admission form 2024 below.
Requirements for Ogun State School of Nursing Form 2024/2025
Candidates for admission into Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro, Abeokuta, and Ijebu Ode must prepare for the school entrance examination.
Also, to apply for Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery admission form, interested candidates must have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Also, interested applicants must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
The Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery admission form costs N15,300 (Fifteen Thousand Three Hundred Naira Only).
Now that you know the requirements and the cost of the Ogun State School of Nursing form, let’s see how to apply for admission. See how to apply for Ogun State School of Nursing form 2024 below.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025
We strongly advise you to download the school entrance exam past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. Download here: Ogun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
To apply for admission into the Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal: www.mohsonmportal.com and click on ‘Apply Now‘ to start your application. Complete the registration form using a valid email address and password, as these will be required for subsequent login.
- Ensure you have access to the email address you provide, as vital information about the admission process will be sent to it.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’ to pay the non-refundable fee of NGN15,500 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira).
- Enter your card details to complete the payment. Successful payment will update your status on the portal, allowing you to complete the admission form.
- Submit the completed form, and print out your Examination Photocard in full color. Only applicants with a valid examination photocard (Color Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
The entrance examination date for Ogun State School of Nursing has not yet been announced. We will update this page once the Ogun State School of Nursing entrance examination date is announced.
Hope you have taken note of the entry requirements for Ogun State School of Nursing form, and how to apply for the 2024/2025 Ogun State School of Nursing admission form. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!