Are you an aspiring student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University? Or are you just searching the internet for OOU Post UTME past questions and answers? If so, then it means you already know and understand the importance of OOU past questions and answers, and getting a copy would keep you on the right track.
The original and up-to-date OOU Post UTME past questions and answers are available here for fast download. All you need to do is follow the instructions to get your copy today without delay.
Due to the number of E-mails and SMS we have received, we have been compelled to compile these comprehensive materials to help all aspiring students.
It is vital that every student who has applied or yet to apply for admission at the Olabisi Onabanjo University obtain this material for good preparation. This material guarantees all aspiring students success in the upcoming examination.
There is no way to gain admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University, without passing the Post UTME examination. The easiest way to pass the Post UTME exam is to practice and study OOU past questions and answers. Read on to see how to get a copy.
OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
OOU past question papers are good material that every success-minded student must obtain in order to adequately prepare for the school Post UTME examination. It is the perfect preparatory guide.
We assure you that this study pack will expose you to the modus operandi of OOU screening examination such as:
- the nature and pattern of the Olabisi Onabanjo University examination
- how the questions will be set
- how many questions will be given and
- the time you will be given to answer those questions
Because your success is our major concern, we have gone to great length and have put so much effort to compile these past questions to help you excel.
This material is the ultimate guide you need for your preparation. We highly recommend that you obtain the OOU past questions and answers today and you would have cause for rejoicing.
The fundamental secret to passing the Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME examination is to know the previous questions. Nothing is new. This is the best strategy ever.
This material will give you insight and prepares you for what to expect during the aptitude test. Remember, OOU admission is always based on merit. There is no shortcut to scoring higher in the upcoming examination.
The real secret is on your understanding of the previous questions. That is why we have taken the time to compile this material to help you in your preparation.
Remember, 95% of OOU Post UTME questions are often repeated. If you are smart enough, you will know those questions that occur frequently.
Why is it essential that you obtain this material? Below are five concrete reasons why you need the OOU past questions.
5 Reasons Why you Need OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- This material will enlighten you on the nature and pattern of the Olabisi Onabanjo University examination and help you gain confidence before the aptitude test. Confidence is key to success.
- 95% of Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME questions are from past questions. You will encounter these questions on the examination day.
- You will easily recognize repeated questions and answers quickly. This will help increase your speed and accuracy.
- By becoming familiar with the questions and their answers, you will set a record that will increase your chances of gaining admission.
- The Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best universities in Nigeria. Only about 20% out of 100% of students who apply to the university gain admission each year. The secret to the selection is based on the cut-off mark. Many students who made it to the selected 20% prepared well in advance using the Olabisi Onabanjo University past questions and answers. So, you need this material to enable you secure admission this year.
Note: These past questions are only for serious students who are disciplined enough. If you know that you won’t have the time to go through this material, then don’t obtain it.
But if you know you will buy out the time to prepare in order to be conversant with each of the questions and their answers, then these past questions are for serious students like you.
Our earnest desire is that you score higher in the up-coming Post UTME examination. That is why we took the time to compile this material to help you excel.
Get a copy of OOU past questions and answers today and boost your chances of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University this year.
Subjects in this series include: Accounts, Biology, Chemistry, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, English language, Geography, Government, Literature in English, Mathematics, and Physics, etc
Below is a sample of this study pack.
In each of the questions below, select the option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence.
1. The player wasted a golden opportunity during the penalty shoot-out.
A. The player scored the shot that made them win the gold cup. B. The player first hit the bar. C. The player did not score the shot. D. Instead of a silver cup, they received the golden one.
2. He needed not to have played in the position of quarterback in volleyball. A. Someone did not want him to play in the position that he played. B. He wanted to play in a position other than the one he was offered. C. Nobody expected him to have participated in the game. D. He participated in the game in his unusual position.
1. The probability that a student past a Mathematics test is 2/3. If he takes three Mathematics tests, what is the probability that he passes two of the tests?
A. 2/15 B. 7/15 C. 13/15 D. 3/15
2. If x = 1 is a root of the equation x³ – 2x² – 5x + 6, find the other roots.
A. 1 and 3 B. 3 and -2 C. 2 and -2 D. -3 and 2
3. Find the standard deviation of 2, 3, 8, 10 and 12.
A. 6.9 B. 5.9 C. 3.9 D. 4.9
4. A man stands on a tree 150cm high and sees a boat at an angle of depression of 74°. Find the distance of the boat from the base of the tree.
A. 43cm B. 52cm C. 15cm D. 40cm
5. If Sin (x + 30°) = Cos 40, find x.
A. 10° B. 20° C. 50° D. 60° E. 90°
6. The mean of seven numbers is 96. If the eighth number is added, the mean becomes 112. Find the eighth number.
A. 180. B. 126 C. 224 D. 216
1. Which of the following pairs of light shows the widest separation of light?
A. Red and Yellow B. Red and Indigo C. Blue and Green D. Blue and Violet
2. Water of mass 120g at 50°C is added to 200g of water 1°C and the mixture is well stirred. Calculate the temperature of the mixture.
A. 60°C B. 10°C C. 25°C D. None of the above
3. A ball of mass o.5kg moving at 10m/s collides with another ball of equal mass at rest. If the two balls move together after the impact, calculate their common velocity.
A. 0.5m/s B. 0.2m/s C. 0.6m/s D. 2m/s
1. In plants, the structure that performs the same function as the testes in mammals is the
A. receptacle B. anther C. filament D. stigma
2. A man with heterozygous genotype for blood Group B marries a woman with heterozygous A. What % of their children would be universal donors?
A. 15% B. 50% C. 10% D. 25%
Literature in English
1. A flat character in a literacy work
A. Always embodies a quality. B. Is the same as the round character. C. Cannot be found in an allegory. D. Is capable of growing
2. The meaning of lineation is ………….
A. The arrangement of lines in verse form. B. The unit in the rhythmic structure of verse. C. Tracing family descent of people in verse. D. None of the above.
Simply follow the instructions below to get the full copy of the Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME past questions and answers in PDF format base on your subject combination.
How to get OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
No one will ever pray not to be given admission. But the truth is that not every student will be admitted. So for you to be among the admitted students, you need to obtain this study pack so that you will be 99% ready for the examination and also come out with flying colors.
Once again, remember that these past questions are only for serious students who are disciplined enough. For further enquiries, contact Customer Care: 08102492430.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University past questions and answers cost N2,000 only. To get this material, follow the steps below:
For further enquiries before or after payment, contact Customer Care: 08102492430.
Step One: Select Your Payment Method
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Direct Bank deposit
- Bank transfer
- Mobile transfer (USSD)
- Debit Card
For any of the payment method above, you will be paying into the account details below:
- Account Number: 0253990474
- Bank Name: GTBank
- Account Name: Ekijah Saturday Jonah
Step Two: Confirmation of Payment
What to do after payment
If you choose Bank transfer or Mobile transfer, then send a Text Message of your payment proof with the following details to 08102492430 OR send an e-mail with the following details to email@example.com
- Your Account Name
- Bank used in making the payment
- The amount paid
- The date and time of payment
- Name of the past question you paid for
- Your active e-mail Address (where we will deliver the past questions to you in PDF format)
If you choose to make payment using Direct Bank deposit, then send us a screenshot or a Text Message of your payment proof with the following details to 08102492430 or send an e-mail with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Time of payment
- The past question you paid for
- Your active e-mail address
If you choose the Debit Card option, you will be redirected to our secured payment platform where you will input your card details. After payment, you will get your Past Question instantly.
Pay with Card
Assurance of Delivery
After your payment is confirmed by us, your past questions and answers will be delivered to you in less than 5 minutes. You have our word!
You will receive your past questions at your email address or via WhatsApp immediately after your payment is confirmed by us.
We would like to assure you that your happiness is our foremost priority. Our Brand is effective and trusted. Our services are built on love, trust, honesty, and integrity.
Our success story, coupled with constant referrals from our clients who have benefited greatly from our website, further guarantees our excellent services.
We have you at heart and we want you to succeed. Past questions are sent in PDF format within 5 minutes. 100% Guaranteed. For further enquiries before and after payment, contact Customer Care: 08102492430.